The Certification Center at New Bulgarian University is LPI Approved Academic Training Partner in agreement with LPI-Francophonie, Francophone University Agency (AUF) and the Linux Professional Institute since 2008. Linux academy offers training courses for the first two levels – LPIC-1 and LPIC-2, respectively. Each level consists of two courses each with a duration of 40 teaching hours. Topics are fully consistent with the requirements of the Linux Professional Institute of Canada.
Level: Junior Linux Certification
Course LPI 101:
- System Architecture
- Linux Installation and Package
- Management GNU and Unix Commands
- Devices Linux Filesystems, FHS
Course LPI 102:
- Shells, Scripting and Data Management
- User Interfaces and Desktops
- Administrative Tasks
- Essential System Services
- Networking Fundamentals
Level: Advanced Linux Certification
Course LPI 201:
- Linux Kernel
- System Startup
- Filesystem and Devices
- Advanced Storage Device
- Networking Configuration
- System Maintenance
- Domain Name Server
Course LPI 202:
- Web Services
- File Sharing
- Network Client Management
- E-Mail Services
- System Security
Detailed description of the contents of LPI levels are available here.
for students of NBU 300 BGN.
for outsiders 350 BGN.
Certification exam 140 BGN.
Ways to register for the exam without training:
- Register at https://cs.lpi.org/caf/Xamman/register, to get LPI ID;
- You can register for the certification exam at NBU authorized Prometric Test Center.
- You can register for the certification exam at NBU authorized Pearson Vue Test Center.