CCNA CYBERSECURITY OPERATIONS
This course aligns to the CCNA Cybersecurity Operations certification exam topics.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Install virtual machines to create a safe environment for implementing and analyzing cybersecurity threat events.
- Explain the role of the Cybersecurity Operations Analyst in the enterprise.
- Explain the Windows Operating System features and characteristics needed to support cybersecurity analyses.
- Explain the features and characteristics of the Linux Operating System.
- Analyze the operation of network protocols and services.
- Explain the operation of the network infrastructure.
- Classify the various types of network attacks.
- Use network monitoring tools to identify attacks against network protocols and services.
- Use various methods to prevent malicious access to computer networks, hosts, and data.
- Explain the impacts of cryptography on network security monitoring.
- Explain how to investigate endpoint vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Identify network security alerts.
- Analyze network intrusion data to verify potential exploits.
- Apply incident response models to manage network security incidents.
Chapter 1 Cybersecurity and the Security Operations Center
1.1 The Danger
1.2 Fighters in the War Against Cybercrime
Chapter 2 Windows Operating System
2.1 Windows Overview
2.2 Windows Administration
Chapter 3 Linux Operating System
3.1 Linux Overview
3.2 Linux Administration
3.3 Linux Hosts
Chapter 4 Network Protocols and Services
4.1 Network Protocols
4.2 Ethernet and Internet Protocol (IP)
4.3 Connectivity Verification
4.4 Address Resolution Protocol
4.5 The Transport Layer
Chapter 5 Network Infrastructure
5.1 Network Communication Devices
5.2 Network Security Infrastructure
5.3 Network Representations
Chapter 6 Principles of Network Security
6.1 Attackers and Their Tools
6.2 Common Threats and Attacks
Chapter 7 Network Attacks: A Deeper Look
7.1 Network Monitoring and Tools
7.2 Attacking the Foundation
7.3 Attacking What We Do
Chapter 8 Protecting the Network
8.1 Understanding Defense
8.2 Access Control
8.3 Threat Intelligence
Chapter 9 Cryptography and the Public Key Infrastructure
9.2 Public Key Infrastructure
Chapter 10 Endpoint Security and Analysis
10.1 Endpoint Protection
10.2 Endpoint Vulnerability Assessment
Chapter 11 Security Monitoring
11.1 Technologies and Protocols
11.2 Log Files
Chapter 12 Intrusion Data Analysis
12.2 Working with Network Security Data
12.3 Digital Forensics
Chapter 13 Incident Response and Handling
13.1 Incident Response Models
13.2 Incident Handling
Такса обучение - 300 лв.Записване